понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

chevrolet north bend oregon




Iapos;ve had some serious headache for the whole weekend. Today it was pretty bad, and I decided to stay home and avoid taking the medication that I would have had to take if I wanted to be functional.

Strangely enough, working on my site was still something I could do, while reading was too painful. I suppose itapos;s the kind of intellectual exercise that keeps me distracted from the pain, while trying to concentrate on less entertaining things doesnapos;t work as well.

I am also happy with the fact that, although I have to re-learn CSS every time, I still manage to get the logic of it after a bit.

baptist plano prestonwood, chevrolet north bend oregon, chevrolet norridgewock, chevrolet norman park, chevrolet norfolk virginia.



Комментариев нет: